Help lead the development and execution of an HR strategy in your organization through exploration of the essential components of both an HR and organizational strategy, and how these strategies should align. Through case studies and group activities, learn how to leverage information and create a wholly aligned HR strategy and implementation plan for your organization.
- Define and describe organizational strategy, and recognize the major components of a good organizational strategy.
- Develop an HR strategy that is linked to an organizational strategy.
- Create an HR strategy implementation plan in order to execute strategy.
TWO-DAY PROGRAM -> Each Day: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Is a generalist or senior specialist.
- Typically has 3-7 years of HR experience.
- Manages projects or program.
- Holds a formal title such as, but not limited to, HR Manager, Generalist, or Senior Specialist.
- Leadership & Navigation
- Critical Evaluation
- HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)