International HR Management (IHRM) is a world-class HR management training program of The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), the world’s largest HR association
PACE School of Human Resources Management, a member ofPACE Institute of Management, is the only authorized partner of SHRM in Vietnam to deliver SHRM's world-class human resource management programs in Vietnam.
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
• The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world’s largest and the most influential HR membership organization devoted to human resources management with more than 300,000 members in over 165 countries.
• For nearly seven decades, SHRM has played an instrumental part in establishing global standards on HRM and shaping the future for HR professionals around the world. HR professionals worldwide look to SHRM for comprehensive information and tools to help them perform effectively at their jobs, to develop their careers, and to partner strategically with employers.
• 93% of today’s Fortune 500 companies have employed HR leaders who are SHRM members. • SHRM Competency Model® and SHRM BASK are the most widely referenced and used model in the world to provide a scientific basis for HR training and development.
• SHRM Library is the world’s largest library of human resources and human resources management.
• HR Magazine published by SHRM and circulated around the world, recognized as the largest and the most influential global HR magazine.
• The Annual SHRM Conference is the largest, oldest, the most influential and joined by most of the HR professionals. Every year, there are approximately 20,000 people working in the human resources from more than 100 countries participating in this annual conference in the United States
PACE Institute of Management
The only authorized partner of SHRM in Vietnam
PACE Institute of Management, with the mission of "Leadership Development & Expert Training", has contributed to the development of thousands of leaders and experts for the business community.
With the desire to further strengthen the internationalization of human resource management as well as human resource training and development standards in Vietnam, PACE Institute of Management has established PACE School of Human Resources Management (PACE-SHR), and has become the only authorized of SHRM in Vietnam since 2015.
Then, The International Human Resource Management (IHRM) is offered to Vietnamese HR professionals based on the SHRM Competency Model® and SHRM BASK to help the HR executives empower themselves with the latest knowledge as well as relevant tools and methods of human resource management aligned with international standards.
HR professionals who earn the SHRM Certification report significantly higher levels of credibility as HR professionals.
The majority of HR hiring managers list SHRM's certification as the preferred qualification and those who earn the SHRM certification report it was a key factor in their career advancement.
SHRM Certified HR professionals reported significantly higher levels of career success, respect from colleagues and pride and commitment to the HR profession.
Participants of the IHRM program will be provided with the access to the SHRM Learning System. This SHRM Learning System is highly valued and used by HR professionals around the world.
• Working as a human resource manager in domestic and foreign enterprises.
• Have a desire to internationalize human resource management according to global standards.
• Ability to read and understand international documents in English