SHRM ANNUAL CONFERENCE & EXPO 2023
SHRM Annual Conference & Expo 2023 is an influential event of human resources around the world. With the theme Drive Change / Drive for Change will help participants find opportunities to learn, develop, and go further in their HR careers. All the things you’ll get and all the things we’ll celebrate at SHRM23, SHRM’s 75th-anniversary conference.
With more than 200 sessions with four days of peer-to-peer networking, SHRM23 will provide a lot of in-depth information on everything related to HR. From the basics to recommendations for C-suite leaders, to the latest ideas that are changing the workplace landscape.
SHRM23 is where you can:
- Participate in best-in-class programming, complete with a customizable learning journey of skills development and competency-based HR education.
- Meet partners in the Expo showcasing a wide range of innovative HR-related products, services, technology and solutions to achieve your goals.
- Take full advantage of the countless networking opportunities and foster relationships with attendees participating from around the globe, hailing from all backgrounds and sectors.
What HR professionals are saying about the SHRM Annual conference & Expo:
With a variety of topics covering the spectrum of HR, led by expert thought leaders and practitioners. Their stories will inspire you to think outside the box and widen your perspectives. You’ll leave feeling energized, motivated and equipped to succeed in 2023 and beyond.
For 75 years, SHRM and HR have driven some of the most important changes in the workplace and throughout society. It’s been a long journey, but every mile along this road has marked a moment in history and underscored the impact HR can make in the lives of workers.
Hear from SHRM-CP certified HR professional, Tyler Duncan, about how SHRM certification impacted his HR career.
DETAILS INFORMATION OF THE 2023 ANNUAL SHRM CONFERENCE:
Time: 11/06/2023 - 14/06/2023
Location: Las Vegas, NV, U.S
Form of attendance:
- In-Person: Attending the Conference In Person
- Virtual: Online attendance on the online system provided by SHRM
All registration activities through PACE School of Human Resources Management (a member of PACE Institute of Management) – the only authorized of SHRM in Vietnam will be much more preferential than when you register directly:
(*) For group registration, please contact SHRM Vietnam consultant for a special discount.
For more information about the 2023 SHRM Conference, please contact:
Hotline: 0908 81 95 82 (Ms. Thu Hang)